Saturday, August 01, 2009

Transfer time!

The moment we've all been waiting for! We got the call this morning to tell us that transfer day will be TOMORROW (Sunday), making it a day-6 transfer! I'll be honest and say that I was really hoping it would be today (so my babies could be with ME instead of in a petri-dish in a lab), but I trust that the embryologists make these decisions to the fullest of their ability, so I won't second guess that tomorrow is the right choice for us.

I'll try and check back in tomorrow from my self-imposed state of bed-riddenness (for a day). I'm sure I'll have my laptop by the bedside if anyone wants to drop me a note or words of encouragement (*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*)! I truly have the best bloggy buddies!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck to u tomorrow. hope it all works out for you!!

Ter said...

Wishing you all the best!!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Crossing all my fingers and toes for you!!!!!!!!! HUGS to you!!!!

Unknown said...

Take it easy tomorrow!! Will most certainly be thinking about you and praying for you and your hubby!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited and nervous and hopeful and a whole bunch of other emotions! But most of all we are praying that God will give you guys peace and patience through these next days. And of course we're praying for those little babies! We love you!!

Tina said...

I CAN'T stop thinking about you :) Prayers have been said. Good luck today.

Kristen said...

I'm on PINS and NEEDLES waiting for an update! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

So excited for you!!! Praying for great results!!!

Amy said...

Hope you're doing well, Teri! Stick babies, stick!!!

Jack said...

Hope everything went well today, we are keeping you guys in our prayers!