With all of the commotion, I haven't had the chance to come on and write much (the meme was about all I could handle), but it must be done. I need to bid farewell to the home that's been Home Sweet Home for the first 4 years of our life as husband and wife.
It's been a good home to us...
- even if we did have to get the NEW air conditioner fixed every SINGLE year that we have been there.
- even though the crappy builder's-issue paint on the walls would scrub off down to the drywall if you tried washing the walls down or wiping off a scuff mark
- even if we did have to see our fire-fighting bachelor neighbor sunbathe himself semi-weekly on his back porch
- even though our loft/office was known to be about 95 degrees in the summer despite our central air
- It's the home where we sat on the living room floor and opened up all of our wedding gifts the day that we arrived home from our honeymoon
- It's the home where we've shared all of our heartaches and shattered dreams TOGETHER on this crazy road of infertility
- It's the home where we've hosted many'a game night for friends
- It's the place we've called home TOGETHER, where I was carried over the threshold when we returned home from our honeymoon.
Moving Day Pictures
You will be missed, 301...onto bigger dreams.