I know I've been a horrible blogger and a horrible bloggy friend - please forgive me! I'm going to try to get back on the weekly post bandwagon! In my defense, I've been trying harder to be more diligent in tasks in the house and in working out, so obviously something's gotta give! I've got a 2 week break from cheerleading coming up, so hopefully that will help things! And then we've got competitions, basketball cheering & Christmas coming and it's all downhill from there!
G told me I had to get online and blog about my coupon savings this week...I think this may very well be one of my best trips ever! I went to Rite-Aid specifically to redeem a few coupons...little did I know how well I would do!
I got Tide detergent (50 oz), Cascade action packs, Kashi GoLean Crunch, Listerine Smart Agent Rinse & a can of cream of chicken soup (a $28 value) for........
Yes, really...ok, so maybe I'm the only nerd who gets a high from that! :)
Here's how I did it....
- Kashi was on sale for $2.49 this week...Rite-Aid had a $.50 coupon in their flyer, and I had a $2 off coupon that came with a Kashi free sample! That gave me a $.01 overage! I also have 3 more coupons for $1.50 off each box, but I could only use one of the Rite-Aid coupons at a time, so I'll have to go back later in the week!
- The Tide was on sale for $5.99 this week!
- The Cascade action packs were on sale for $2.99!
- The cream of chicken soup (store brand) was on sale for $.79!
- The Listerine Smart Agent rinse was on sale for $3.99; I had a $1 off coupon from the Sunday paper (a while ago) and a $2 off coupon from the Rite-Aid Oral Care coupon booklet, making it just $.99!
- Finally, I had a $10 off coupon for purchasing $50 worth of Zyrtec products over the past few months (which I really only ended up spending about $25 on!)
Find out how others do the same at Deal Seeking Mom