This week of Thanksgiving always reminds us that we have much to be thankful for...
10. I'm very thankful to have a job...while my boss sometimes frustrates me and the kids sometimes frustrate me and the pay ALWAYS frustrates me, I know that I have something that other people wish they had.
9. I'm thankful for my family - they are so supportive of all our endeavors and in every way they can be.
8. I am thankful for my health. Although the last few weeks have been rough (I've had a cough and haven't been able to hear due to fluid in my ears), I know that my struggles are trivial at best, when compared to the struggles people have daily.
7. I am thankful for my friends...both near, far, internet pals and real-life confidants. They've gotten me through some rough patches.
6. I am thankful for life. After our terrible accident, we see just how fragile it is.
5. I am thankful for my furbaby, Faithy. She keeps me company and shows me she loves me (and I think she knows I need that!!)
4. I'm thankful for our home. We did some painting over the weekend and it looks so awesome! I'm so thankful for all of G's hard work!
3. I'm thankful for my church...although we've only attended once since we did our IVF cycle, some friends from the church continue to reach out and pray for us. We're not in the best of places with God right now (and the holidays always make that harder), but I know this is just a season and our hearts are taking lots of time to heal.
2. I'm thankful that we're never in want of the things we need. While there's always more that we want, we certainly cannot complain!
1. Finally, I am thankful for G. He has been my rock over these past few months. When we had our miscarriage, I know that he was grieving too, but he was my constant and was so strong for the both of us! I thank God everyday for him!