Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wishing I had more time

Now is always the time of the year where I start wishing (and continue wishing for the next two months) that there were more hours in a day. I just can't squeeze in everything that I want to do! Be it at home, at school, WHEREVER, I just can never seem to get caught up! I sat down at school today and tried to map out my plans through December to at least figure out what letters I will be covering and when our holiday programs will fit in, etc. It reminded me how quickly these next two months will go at school, so I definitely can't waste any time!!! So much to do! So little time!

For those of you who are still hanging in there with me after my extended hiatus, I guess I should update you on my follow-up with the RE. According to him (and I'm not taking this as gospel at this point), my miscarriage was caused, again, by poor egg quality. So I can't even win with a donor :( I've been nervous about calling B to let her know because I know she'll feel bad about the situation (even though it's absolutely not her fault). So I've kind of been putting it off for a few weeks now.

Thanks for all your words of concern from our accident. Things are slowly starting to come together & my car should be fixed by the end of the month, at the latest. Thank God for insurance, since we don't happen to have $4000 just lying around! No word yet on whether or not the drunk driver had insurance, though :(

6 comments:

Becks said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that the miscarriage was probably lost to poor egg quality. :(

Maybe you could adopt an embryo from project snowflake? It wouldn't be genetically yours at all, but it would still be YOUR baby, and you would know that the embryos are strong little ones, since their little brothers and sisters have already been born.

Hang in there girl. I know I don't know you at all, but I still think of you from time to time and say a prayer for you.

Bec said...

Glad to hear from you again, I was starting to get a little worried. I've been praying a lot for you lately xxx

Kir said...

wow, what a month you've had huh?

I am thinking of you, praying for you, sending good good vibes, and just hoping that the next step is one that brings a baby to your arms.

*hugs*

Tina said...

Thinking and praying for you. ((Hugs))

Stockpiling Mom said...

Checking in on you...and HUGS!

Your path is not in your hands and that is hard to realize trust me I know better than anyone. I thank God for my fertility problems daily and I could never imagine being able to say that 5 year's ago...

Praying for your path.

Kate said...

*hugs* You guys are always in our prayers! Andy found a pic of us from graduation and he loves to look at it... apparently we were all so cute then (and still are)! :)