I've recently been tagged by two of my blogging buddies, so now I'm passing the tags onto you!
I've been tagged by the beautiful Kristen, a fellow infertile, and her blog is I Would Diet for That.
Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted.
So, my challenge is to share six random things about myself. I am kind of an open book, so we'll see...
1) I have strange pet-peeves...like when people leave their cars parked at the pump while they go inside to buy something at the gas station, or when people leave their grocery carts in the middle of the parking lot (or right BESIDE the cart-corral). These drive me CRAZY!
2) I love food and hate to work out...it's a horrible combination which I am sure will be the death of me in another 2 years when I hit 30 and my metabolism slows down...the good news is that I do choose to eat healthfully most of the time, so my occasional downfalls don't majorly do me in.
3) My porn star name is Frisky 879 - yeah baby! In case you don't know how to figure out your porn star name, you take the name of your first pet and then the name of your street growing up. Nothing beats my hubby's, though... Muffy Mack!
4) I was a cheerleader in high school - this may seem like a shock to those of you who knew me later in life, since I'm extremely shy and not a socialite at all, but I absolutely LOVED my years as a cheerleader (minus the drama, cattiness, and tears, but that's a different post for a different time). I loved being in the spot light and trying to get the crowd energized! It was so invigorating!
5) I am a major home-body and would stay home all day if I could. I love to scrapbook, cook and play around on my computer, so sometimes it's tough to get me out of the house!
6) I will steal this one from Kristen and talk about what my life would be like if I had stuck with my first major. When I started college, I majored in physical therapy. I always thought it seemed really neat and that is what I wanted to be ever since I was in the 4th grade. I had my mind made up that I was going to be a play therapist for kids. But then, my first semester of college, I had a class in the education building and I was sucked in by the finger-paintings on the wall and the smell of play-doh in the air...and I know now that I made the right choice, even if I don't want to teach for the rest of my life...and if I hadn't switched to teaching, I wouldn't have transferred schools and met my hubby, so it all worked out for the best!
I'm not going to tag anyone because I know you're busy, so do this if you have time & comment to let me know so I can read yours, too!
Also, Ter, from With an Angel on my Shoulder, has given me this award! I am honored!
Thank you so much! :)