Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a...

GIRL! I was SHOCKED as I told Gregg that I was 90% sure we were having a boy! We both shed some tears & were so incredibly happy!

Little Hadley was adorable (we even got a yawn) and the doctor said she looked perfect (we thought so, too! Her heartbeat was 157 bpm and we're pretty sure she's going to be a little gymnast...just look at these legs up over her head!

I'll admit that I was a little disappointed that the u/s tech didn't give us a "girl" ultrasound shot, but I'm working on getting one elsewhere.

I've been feeling tons of movement in there lately which is SO exciting, and Gregg gets in at least one good kick a night!

I had an amazing time over the weekend and got all sorts of wonderful baby gifts for our little girl from my IF friends at our GTG. What amazing women - I had an awesome time & can't wait until we can do it again! I am so blessed!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best (I might be a little biased, of course) : )

Kir said...

She is just beautiful!!!!
MANY MANY PINK CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Amy said...

So I thought of you & Hadley today at my appointment. Our little boy had a heart rate of 156 and his leg was EXACTLY where Hadley's is in this picture (I'll scan it in tonight and put it on FB and my blog) LOL! I told the tech, "Please print that one for me! I have to show that to a friend!" Babies are so flexible. Haha! SO happy for your baby girl!!!

embieadoptmom said...

DARLING! Little girls are so sweet! Hadley was a name I liked too :) HUGS and CONGRATS on your sweet baby girl!

Tina said...

Congrats on your baby girl! They truly wonderful :)

Ali said...

Congratulations on this exciting news! I am truly inspired by your story and encourage you to visit http://www.mydestinationfamily.org/if you are looking for another infertility resource. I work on behalf of Resolve, The National Infertility Association, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions about our resources. Best of luck!!